正道福音神學院線上奉獻

截止到8月底,今年正道需要籌募210萬的目標已經達到41%,感謝主!請您在禱告中記念餘下59%(約124萬)的需要,讓我們一同經歷主耶穌豐盛的供應。謝謝!

願 神紀念和祝福您及家人平安喜樂!
“我要把甘心祭獻給你。耶和華阿,我要稱讚你的名,這名本為美好。”(詩54:6)

 

As of the end of August, we have raised 41% of the financial needs of Logos this year (total 2.1 million), praise the Lord! Please remember the remaining 59% (about 1.24 million) needs in your prayers. Thank you!

May God richly bless you and your family!
“I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good.” ” (Ps 54:6)

 

 
every month(s) for
Your recurring contribution will be processed automatically. You can specify the number of installments, or you can leave the number of installments blank if you want to make an open-ended commitment. In either case, you can choose to cancel at any time. You will receive an email receipt for each recurring contribution.
Contribution Type

請選擇奉獻類別。如果沒有選,奉獻將歸入經常費 (General Fund) 使用。

Credit Card Information
*
*
*
 
Billing Name and Address
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Name and Address

請填寫姓名及郵寄地址,作為我們郵寄奉獻收據之用。

如果您以前曾經奉獻並且收到過我們郵寄的奉獻收據,您可以不必填寫郵寄地址。

如果您更改過email或郵寄地址,請務必填寫您目前正確的地址。